May 25, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome all Shaiya fans!

'Free MMORPG Shaiya Blog' is a place for players to post news, comments and announcements of their accomplishments and trials during their gaming life in the free MMORPG Shaiya.

This blog will be updated weekly, if not more often, with content geared towards Shaiya players and hopefully bring in some new players and expand the Shaiya community!

While this blog was inspired by the Aeria Games-licensed Shaiya community, we also accept other players using different portals. If you like Shaiya, then let's not discriminate your origins of play.

We look forward to you joining us on this blog!


5 comments:

joejoe said...

Where's the beef?

Gn_Leugim said...

already putted on follow mode :)

I'm just wondering how Can I post stuff in here ^o

salami_mike said...

Did anyone buy up their Movement Runes and get their Party Summon Stones yet? I think it's still ongoing!

virginia_slimbo said...

Does anyone need an extra person for their party for grinding? I for one like grinding and consider it a vital part of free mmorpgs to enable non-paying players to level up the old fashioned way! Therefore, I want to join people who like to grind as much as I do.

My handle is DokOkto51

AngelzSKY011 said...

Was wondering if PowerLeveling is safe? Most free mmorpgs aren't really free so you have a crowd with the cash and the nerve to skip all the grinding and getting a suped up character in a lot less time. But is this acceptable?

I'd prefer to level up on my own.